Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacations and More

Hi Everyone, So glad you took the time to stop in and read a spell. As you probably can see we’ve been VERY busy opening new clothing stores online for everyone to shop at when they want fashion at a bargain price. Speaking of bargains I want to talk with you about vacations, cruises, honeymoons and the like. I have taken vacations all over the USA and what the people I have vacationed with don’t know is how little I spent on the wardrobe I bought to take along. This was WAY before the convenince of the internet back when you dug threw rack after rack of SALE items, countless hours of endless stores did I drive to with today’s gas prices I’d be out a fortune trying to FIND that bargain wardrobe. So that’s why my sites are such a blessing WE do that work for you and starting in a few weeks I’m going to be putting together some collages of “MUST HAVE” outfits and little extra’s you might not have thought of like a pair of OPSIE PANTS..What are those? That is the nickname we gave them back in my modeling days…it’s a pair of undies designed for mini dresses so if your dress flys UP (OPSIE) your still covered or maybe you adore a backless dress or one that’s cut WAY down beyond a regular or strapless bra we have solutions for EVERYTHING. So enjoy the read and stay tuned there’s MUCH MORE headed your way. Connie C

No comments:

Post a Comment